View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I am a Gemini and this has happened to me more than once, in fact every single time I search for anything related to my zodiac sign whenever I visit any places that sell zodiac stuff they never seem to have it. One place I went had ALL the other 11 zodiac bookmarks but not a single Gemini! When I asked about it I got a dirty look in response and got told I don't know.

I've noticed that when I go with the intention of not looking for Gemini and instead search for Virgo or aby other zodiac sign because I'm searching for a gift for someone else I look and see that Gemini is present in large quantities!

I don't buy it of course as I only have the money for the gift.

I just want to share my pride as a Gemini the same as everyone else wants to show their pride for their sign but I can never find anything for my sign and yet I see everyone else finding tons of stuff for theirs.

Why does this always happen to me? And has anyone else experienced it?

I know what you speak of; in addition to what you said, I've also found places on the interwebs where during explanation of this-and-that regards sun signs it is either implied or stated that Geminis are generally terrible people. I've actually given this some thought. I'd wager if you find this sort of thing and are able to get hold of the scribe responsible, chances are they're a Cancer, a Scorpio, or a Pisces who got burned by a Gemini in an affair of the heart.