View Single Post
Old 27-08-2018, 07:17 AM
Guide

I believe the child is gifted....when she speaks of visions, it is exactly what I have experienced. She said, you can’t have it all the time....it’s too exhausting...IMO. You have to be in constant high vibration and that’s not feasible here, but God has a way of giving visions and messages in certain states where we are asleep, in meditation or in certain vibratory states...or when we need help. That was a beautiful picture, I’ve never seen Jesus...but I’ve seen other masters/teachers/scholars.

They looked much older than Jesus, but had the same peaceful, calm, spiritual glowing aura, and wise presence that Jesus is described of having. You instinctively know to obey and listen to them....not out of fear, but of the safe feeling as a young child holding the hand of a grandparent to cross the street. They know what they are doing...and are perfectly content and calm in our most devastating, hellish and upsetting experiences...its like a slice through chocolate heavenly frosted cake for them, literally. . They will smile right through it...because no matter what happens, they know it’s going to be for good either way...it’s all going to work out the way it was intended to, even if we don’t like it, rebuke it, or understand it. They already know the answers...they smile, because they are patiently waiting for us to learn what they already know. It is that kind of smile. Some will get the urgent and stern scholars, because they really don’t want us to suffer as much as we do...they want us to learn, but we choose what makes us really learn the lesson on a soul level...and we are a stubborn class, so we make things a lot worse than what we have to at times. (War, death, suicide, depression, fighting, prejudice, racism, hate, selfishness, sickness, abuse ect)