View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Master
Technically we're all psychic and always have been, it's just that most of us are in denial and pretend to not notice.
The shield you see is most likely your auric field, some people will put up shielding around this field, that can often be seen by psychics also. I recall one day sitting with a young man talking about spiritual related things and saying to him "I see roses all around you, what's up with that?" He said "Oh that's my shielding, I use Roses".

Yesterday a young woman came in for a Cleansing and Purifying and afterwards I measured her auric field and it's level of energy as I usually do for clients (it's sort of like tracking ones weight and blood pressure) and hit out on the edge of her field a cool flowing energy that felt sort of like water.
I asked her if she was running psychic shielding and if so Well Done, it's nice and firm and very present. She responded "Yes, you gave me a waterfall shielding last time I was in". I nearly split myself laughing!
Anyway you get the point - they work and are real energy constructs.

As to Beings out side your field - there are those, most of them are just 'etheric wildlife going about their business.
But also there's just undifferentiated energy waiting around to be told what to do - so when you see something and have a little startle or fear you are assigning the energy to become something, 'Boogey Man', 'Scary girl with knife', 'demon', 'black looming figure with red eyes' and so on - when your psychic visual abilities are tuned you'll then see your thought creation.

So, have fun, stay grounded and careful what you create! :) (think into existence)