View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Thank u very much again:)

I m also wondering when we say the higherself, where is it coming from?
Spirit guides. Some of which are better than others.

When we are in deep meditation, centered, with our soul energy slightly amplified by Spirit so that we can feel it clearly: that is our higher self.

When/if you hear your own voice in your head talking to you, as many have, that is not the higher self. That is one or more spirits using your voice telepathically in order to impart something, for whatever reason.

Quote:
and I also know people same as from meetups,they r content and comfortable with that energy. there is a friend who connects with ancient goddess ,do tarot card , and also Quija board sometimes, and feel that is the top end of the spiritual path, wanting us all do the same.
so I read a lot about those things too, I m still reading and learning....
I am a tarotist of many years and have also worked with the Ouija Board. Then I progressed into becoming a spiritual medium. Those cards and board are not inherently evil, as many espouse. They are just tools to open up psychically and to receive guidance from above.

One can become demonically influenced without the use of a spirit board or tarot cards, especially if one is not spiritually focused and/or if one has a mental illness or a severe illness. Rapists and murderers have often said that the cause behind their heinous crimes was the voices in their head. Those voices are inferior spirits. We all have that influence at times. It is in the ability to ultimately overcome those influences that demonstrate our character or lack thereof.

Quote:
also, where is the energy of Tarot card from?
Spirits.

Quote:
I also notised some people do a lot spiritual practices do a lot meditation but it seems their higherself still not linked with yet, a few others have little spiritual knowledge but it seems their crown chakra is open they r connected with higher wisdom. I don't know why.....
There was an Indian mystic named Paramahansa Yogananda. He wrote a well-known book called Autobiography of a Yogi. He said that he knew of a man who could manifest flowers - obviously a sorcerer who channeled a group entity - but that that was not indicative of spiritual attainment.

Quite true.

To have one's chakras open - to be psychically receptive - or to have one or more powerful Gifts of the Spirit, does not mean that one is highly evolved.