View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Oooohhhh I had a similar experience only I was awake and standing up when I observed a cloud of white/smokey energy form and a face appeared within it... It did not frighten me at the time but I was definitely surprised and kinda shocked at what I witnessed....

Yea it was really weird. Our downstairs neighbor was a really creepy guy who we suspected was concocting drugs (due to the smell and high volume of people in and out). He had some serious issues and was usually mad about something.

Once my room mate and I were out of town for 5 days. We came home and brought our suitcases upstairs. The neighbor came over immediately screaming at us about the loud noises we had been making all night. We tried explaining that we had been out of the state for almost a week and were just getting in. He responded with "must have been the ghosts then!"

Apparently he was right.

But yea - that only happened once and I had no idea what was going on - very unsettling.

-Lord Rama to Laxman