View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanne7
Maybe something happened to you while you were in Italy? A moment, a meeting, a life experience that changed your personality.
I don't know, I think that human personality is something that can always change. When you go through a new experience you can really become a new person, discover new sides of your personality and change your view on life, the things that you desire (this also happened to me) or also come back to the person you were before. But I think that it depends if something significative happened when you went through this personality changes.

This is possible. Also - the following year a lot of people close to me experience a lot of death (4 people in 4 months). It was a very hard time. I also experienced a couple of supernatural experiences during this time - one of the people who had passed came to me in a dream. He then began "haunting" my home - trying to get a message across to my room-mate. The radio would play loud out of nowhere. We unplugged it and it still played. I suffered frequent sleep-paralysis and awoke once to find a dark smoke above me while I was paralyzed. The smoke began to form into a shape of a face. It was extremely frightening.

-Lord Rama to Laxman