View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Rumar

There are also beings out there who are unable to present themselves, usually you'll hear them "when you're almost asleep" because of the state of mind you're in and just about astral projecting, by APing you can not only hear them but also see them.Some beings from past lives are known to hunt you down and hang out with you as well, my best friend in GA is actually one of the missionary troops back when I was a CDR missionary back in my Greek life. My name was Datleco then and if you google that name, you'll find an old archived article with his name in it (probably stating all of the military members).I learned something from him when he was doing some deep meditation, he then told me something that was long forgotten (or at least staying in the past life's memories) where the ship was jumped, we lost two comrads in the initial attack. Our ship long lost, we had to go and get help from a nearby town to get us home.Another past life twin brother AND younger sister are both in the same military branch as me, one worked in the building next to mine while the other on a ship on a separate base but we would hang out almost every day. I have more family members in the military as well from past lives but will need to get into that at another time.