View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 03:34 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
Kind of a scary thought that the earthquakes knocked us off.
This is part of the plan.. it's only scary if you put your attention on fear..

Take that as information.. and you'll do a lot better..
Quote:
I pray every day for the continuation of mankind.
Why??

Our ascension is already guaranteed.. it's already happened yah know?

Time is a illusion.. this is the journey to get there!

What I will tell you coming2.. is you create your reality.. keep your attention in the fear POCKET and you’re going to experience a lot of that..

What are you gonna do on the day of 9/11 part 2? How about japan tsunami #2?

Are you going to drop out of your space go into fear.. and then say "jesus save me" I mean he will save you.. but at the same time.. you’re a creator what you put your attention on you create..

You put your attention on fear.. you may also create it..

Try being non-fearful for once.. hard to do but helpful.. the next time 9/11 part 3 comes around.. wish them well and get back to being you and having fun.. don't be the EFFECT of others energy.. be your own person..

My small suggestion for you..
Quote:
A part of me sees the loving and spiritual people who are emerging but I always see a wake of destruction that is in our world.
And what you put your attention on is what you create creator god..

Here I'm gonna give you a piece of future information that may set you to be fearful.. but let's see if you can see it as information..

A lot of people are going to die! A lot.. I don't know the number.. but up to 25% of the world’s population is quite possible.. I think realistically 1-10%

All I know is.. to go where were going.. is very hard for rigid people stuck in there ways..

Do you know someone that's angry all the time.. miserable.. just unhappy as hell..?? well if they don't change.. there dead! Easy answer.. but more people will die than just the angry ones that have been stuck in there ways forever..

My teacher says "you don't know who's gonna die.. maybe even me!" lol

Which is funny but he's just saying.. many people won't make the transition into new consciousness..

It is easier for them to die.. and root on our success from the other side..
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamnatee2323
Strange is that she can remember being baptized at 3 months..she remembers looking up at the ministers face while water was being poured on her head. All of which she thought was normal...we said that most kids can only remember back as far as maybe 3 years old ...
This is what I know..

Were all born with the ability to see "aura's" and telepathy and access to our friends aka other consciousness’s when were born.. but most people give that up.. to play the game of earth..

I say most people because people like your daughter and my teacher.. are the rare exceptions.. they keep their abilities past where most of us let them go..

It may help you to know that in the next 2-100 years many of these abilities will be restored for the people on the planet.. per my understanding..

If your daughter needs help and or abilities.. you may tell her to turn her attention to the "angelic realm" as they can school her if she gets to a place where she can hear them.. otherwise there are many avenues of learning you and or she might pursue..