View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Master

Most healers just move energy around and do very superficial healings and I don't care how many degrees they have had. They don't know how energy works and don't care. Unless they have done major inner work on themselves, they cannot get to the emotional levels at all. And I can say that they would have to go to the deepst emotions to unblock anything! Some of them don't even seem to have emotions themselves. I have been to so many healers in the past and that's why I feel strongly about this. I am an energy worker myelf and have done my inner work in a huge way and now know how energy and healing works. I would never go back to a healer or medium. When I work with a client I go to the deepest levels of the persons consciousness so that person will become aware themselves of what their blocks are. I move the emotions forward but the person I work with will also have to do some inner work. Thats how it works! Sometimes getting to a past life is also necessary. The prices you paid are insane. Most healers charge 70 to 100 dollars that I have seen. I really would not trust any healers or mediums unless they have done their own emotional work and not just some of it but most of it.They have do understand their own emotions well if they are to help people. It is through empathy that you can really help people or connect to the other side. They would need love for themselves first. Loads of them do this for their own ego. Have you tried doing meditation? This will increase your consciousness!