View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 04:46 PM
Guide

I hear your frustration. Sometimes life puts you in these predicaments because there's something else to be learned first. Before you get even more frustrated with my reply, I will add I'm right there with you as far as not being where you want to be in life. I've learned to embrace this rough period for whatever it's worth or whatever it has to teach me. It's a slow process so far and it is frustrating at times. You can spend an endless amount of money on healers of all different kinds, trust me I'm tempted too, but I don't have the funds. I have nothing but myself and I keep trying to look within for the answers instead of too much outside influence. There may be suggestions in this thread that may work for you or maybe not. I'm a believer things will come when the time is right. Also try to get off of thinking you'll be happy when...try to find happiness in each and every moment. I'm trying like hell to practice this myself as everything and everyone around me is crumbling...haha. It's tough.