View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Experiencer
Letting my Twin Flame go

Hey guys,

So last night my twin and I met for the last time, I was trying to fix up things (we both screwed up the relationship but nothing too bad, just small fights) and he was all like: I don't think this is a good moment etc etc.
He texted me afterwards saying he loves me and it hurts to let me go and he is going to regret this but it is for the best (?).
I just got tired of all this indecision and I am decided to let him go. For good. FOREVER. I am the kind of person who usually won't forgive something like this, we broke up because HE did something stupid and I was chasing him like crazy and in the end it was his own decision to not get back together?
Anyway, I was just wondering if the universe is not going to be "mad" at me or something like this just because I gave up on him (after trying everything I could possibly do to have him back). I am just tired of all of this and I just want to have some peace of mind just for a change? I read in some forum that the Universe at some point is going to try to put us back together and then it could be even harder? For now I just want to forget about this Twin Flame drama. What do you guys think?