View Single Post
Old 24-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356

But I did get that feeling on the first memory I described. As though they were in there last stages before being granted some form of peace or life again. They were the people I was rescuing. But for them to have survived up to that point they must have been strong of will, because there were also all the souls that had just died on their way to hell running around causing blood shed and havoc. :)

I guess maybe once you get to the bottom you have to make it to the top layer again, I don't know. :)

I read something extremely similar from a channelled spirit.....the description is similar.....he said that there are Angels waiting for those souls who repent for want of a better word, who cry out for help from deep within, a true call....as soon as they lift their vibrational level toward light, they are rescued (as you said, you were there to rescue)...they are not there as a punishment from the Divine, but where they want to be, by their darkness, and until they wish to move back into the light they will stay there......the rescue is instant, as soon as the genuine call is made.....I believe you.........many blessings to you xx