Thread: coincidences?
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 01:19 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
There are critical points in our lives that I call "nexus points". We can choose to change the "scripts" that we agreed on before incarnating; perhaps we wanted to balance out a great deal of karmic debt. Then after getting to a point in our lives, our higher self realizes that we have bitten off too big of a bite. We can ask that the script be altered; perhaps to not have a life theatening experience or perhaps to soften it a bit. And of course our guardians and angels are made aware of that and help to change our course a bit.
On the other hand, it could have all been pre-arranged to happen just the way that it did. THAT could well have been the script that was planned on before you were incarnated. (Of course the person in question may not be you). The life is not over yet and no one can know of the ramifications down thru the years. It could be that there will be someone else who the ill person comes across who might need that same treatment. If the first person had not had the experience, then how would the second person be able to be saved by the same treatment.
That is the whole point mac, we never know until later the why's and 'how comes' Take the blessing, accept it and thank the Powers That Be and live your life honorably is really the best answer that I can offer.
We never know how an action of ours can change the future outcome of someone that we don't even know and might never know; otherwise called the butterfly effect.

I wrote a full response to your reply - thank you very much - but my junky-Vista operated computer decided to pull the plug on my browser just before the last sentence.....

Suffice it to say that I agree with almost everything you have written, a somewhat surprising outcome for me.

You've presented your reasons beautifully and I can identify with so much of what you've said. The person in question isn't me but is very close to me and I lived the many 'coincidences', the 'coincidences' which have given me reason to question my outlook about certain occasions in life - not all of 'em but perhaps more than I might have thought before.....