View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 01:48 AM
Knower

Hi there, One more I did mention is entity kept ears deaf.

Yes? I do have light olive oil in kitchen used for cooking. What about this?

What entity does is refuses to let me alone if I'm not busy. If I'm quiet and ignoring which causes entity to do make noises all kinds (voice, sounds of breast words, also annoying noises). Making my eyelids to quiver, poking and shaking my mind (makes mental awareness to shake disorienting shock attacks, breaking my focus) when I try to think and can't progress with thinking. Just decide what to do with every thing at hand I'm doing with like deciding best way at work working on a PS3 console, (I work for a business repair) was using two tools in concert for this repair, not thinking what best way at length.

Entity says this words: cannot touch that breast, and poke hard me to not touch my mind (aka breast) I knew this as annoying symbol for thinking means not allowed and holding stones is blocked as well by same methods. Entity also will not allow me to speak to entity and entity likes to alter my vocal words and use my vocal cords also ear drums as speakers when entity speaks to me.

I was able to think as I go writing this. Not thinking.

I kept this quiet till now:
Significant thing is entity also blocked my hearing daily, 24 hours straight, sometimes I hear normal life noises pretty good intermittently, I can hear my breathing easily, clink of mug, clatter of computer's keyboard key and mouse rattling on desk's surface. This begun when I started working new job back in June after 8 years unemployed. This is not medical issue. I do sometimes hear entity noise through my hearing aids which is very distinct sound between entity's voice which I hear all the time, vibrating my ear drums directly and hearing entity's through hearing aid's speaker.

Cheers, stonecollector