Thread: Soul retrieval
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Ok well...

First thing on the journey to recovering soul fragments... you will come across negative entities. Ghosts, demons, STS extraterrestrial beings, ect... I cannot explain how many attacks I experienced. Maybe a properly trained shaman would not have this issue but I went searching for my soul fragments myself, and I found them entrapped by these beings. I had to find a way to recover them 'legally', you could say.

These beings often posed too as soul fragments, so you have to be careful of that, they do it in an attempt to keep your real soul fragments hidden.

It is a rewarding process, however, and part of what happened when I finally retrieved the part of me that was missing was that I regressed mentally to the age of that particular soul fragment. It was a huge piece missing that split off in early childhood from abuse and trauma. What happens (and the reason for the negative entities) is that when a piece of your soul is missing, you are open energetically for attack, because a piece is missing and there is a void. And so it is an entry point for negative entities looking for easy prey. These negative entities will usually stay dormant until you start looking for the fragment in question - which is when they start acting up and messing with them. Hence as soon as you make the choice to recover a part of yourself, you will be severely hindered in accomplishing your goal. I had to go through about 1,000 entities just to find this one piece. You can read more about it on soul-healer.com, which is where I learned an awful lot about the things I was going through at the time.

My soul retrieval process took about a year in all. It was very complicated and I don't recommend it.

But back to what I was saying, I actually had a few pieces of me split off, sort of in a 'bundle' that split off around the same time. I recollected them all together, because their traumas were linked. So these pieces the main two especially were four years old and two years old. Basically what happened when they were retrieved is that I became a two year old and four year old in an adult body and had to grow up all over again - which was very tough for my family. Officially it's diagnosed as a mental illness. But the growing up process took about a year again, and since then as I've integrated I've felt very different. Much more whole in general and I approach life much differently and positively.

Now, in order to actually retrieve the soul fragments, as I didn't have, what you can say 'legal rights' to retrieve the pieces myself, I had to appeal to a higher entity. In my case it turned out to be Jesus Christ, who appeared to me in a vision and said he would help me. He came from the higher realms you can say and descended into the lower realms (bearing in mind this is where the soul fragments go and roam until they are found) - and sort of picked me up, and put those pieces back in my body.

Once that was accomplished the negative entities that had been messing with me no longer had any entry point, although they kept trying for a while (and still do at times). So it was a long process of healing after that. Only recently in the past two months have I really been recovering enough.

Officially my doctor has everything down as "Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder" with a "Transient Psychotic Episode"... maybe mentally that is what happened, but spiritually it was a whole other world.

I would never do soul retrieval again. Just too messy. I think it's just one of those things that happens to us people who are really into the journey of self-discovery and their higher selves really push them to take this path. Not for everyone, for sure.

There is probably a lot more I could say but I'll stop here for now. If any of you have any more questions, feel free to ask.