View Single Post
Old 26-09-2015, 12:14 PM
Pathfinder

Hey there everyone,
It has been fun to read through this. Thanks for sharing your stories.

I have this experience with a tree that was close to our sleeping place when we stay in the North of my country, which we do a lot during spring and summer. About 7 months we go there many of the weekends.
Its not a tree that would look special to anyone, its not big, its slightly hidden between some other trees as well.
This is not a picture of her, but of the type of leafs the tree has. I think she is a type of hawthorn.

From the beginning on I enjoyed watching this tree through the window. I cannot really explain it, I find it hard to find words. But I started getting these non-visual moving images in my mind, of a green/blue energy like (sort of) face. It seemed female very much, not because I could see it so well but because of how she felt to me.
She felt like a very female, totally cheerful, friendly and playful thing. Moving up and down the trunk, sometimes higher up, sometimes really low, really energetic.
She had a sense of pride over her, it seemed she enjoyed it that I saw her and enjoyed the recognition. I kept, in my mind, telling her 'hey! I see you, you are so beautiful'. Which caused a joyful surge of gratefulness and movement. I meant it every time because she is, I cannot see her well enough to see exactly how she looks, but her energy is just so lovely.
The last time I was there there where red berries I told her again that I thought she was so beautiful. Her energy went into the branches and berries, as if she was showing me. I thought it looked so healthy and fertile. In tune with the time of year/the rest of nature.
I felt regret because I knew it was the last time. I really wanted to sit next to her for a while, or touch the trunk, to sort of say goodbye. But the people I was with would have thought it strange.
I am really fond if that tree. I do not know if all of this is my imagination. I would think not, because it kept happening, even when I did not think about it and was doing something else. It was not so much 'seeing', but sensing combined with visuals inside.

In my mind I have tried to explain that I would not come again, and I got a visual of lots of other spirits like her, all around, connected to other trees. It seemed ok. I am not sure though.
Since this summer, because of this tree, I often greet trees that I feel some sort of connection to. I feel that they are happy to be seen and recognized. I always feel the urge to tell them they are gorgeous, or beautiful, it just happens without thinking about it. I sort of think they love that.
There are a couple of others, not many, in which I think I sense spirits.
There is a row of really tall and old sycamore trees near my house, when I go to my working place I see them on the way there. They seem to respond too, but are not as energetic as the Hawthorn spirit. They are much more still, not moving about.
And there are two cherry trees, one in our garden, and one in the garden of my workplace. The one in our own garden seems angry or a bit scary. I do not really dare to talk to her. It seems like something is off. Although its a gorgeous tree to see.
The one at my workplace is friendly, she appears thinner then all the others. If one would ask me to draw her she has a very thin face and body, stretched sort of. Lol, it sounds odd.
She sees good, but also more silent and still then the Hawthorn. Just watching, and when I sort of greet her internally, she does it back, but not much more it seems. (or I am just not sensitive enough to notice).

lol, I must seem crazy.
It has only been this past year that I started sensing them this way. Its new. But not scary to me, so far. I just leave the cherry in the garden alone a bit, but treat her with respect all the same. I hope its ok. I have just been living here for almost a year, and the tree has been standing there for 30 years. Who knows, maybe something went wrong. Or maybe its just another type of spirit, is that possible?