View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Yes, sky you do say others don't and the post on how many threads at the moment why others don't?

It is amazing that the ones saying you don't need one are the ones the most closed off.

Having an open heart isn't just about helping others it is also being open enough to be helped.

Spirituality isn't a game. If you have been doing a practice for 10 years, an energy practice and never felt energy.. should you maybe look for help?

If you are doing practices and it causes mental and physical upsets should you look to a person of knowledge or just figure it out on your own?

Or not even believe that spiritual practices can cause physical or mental upsets. I believe that was your last advise to someone.

After all.. what is more ego. Asking questions from someone who is from a lineage and has spent there life learning and practicing.. or thinking you can just figure things out all by yourself. That nobody knows more than you.

Also... if you believe some people need a teacher it would be nice to see at least one post saying something positive about gurus instead of the usually from you taking quotes out of context to try to fit your view.

Lineage is nothing important, anyone can say they come from a lineage who can prove it ???? Someone who is genuine wouldn't need to advertise their lineage. I have been with ' lineage titled so called gurus/teachers and found my next door neighbours cat is a better guru/teacher than they will ever be.

SOME need a guru/ teacher, others DON'T.. As for going beyond concepts you have to be carefull that they don't take you beyond into their concepts as SOME do.

' You will know them by their fruits' .