View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
It's true I'm a sentiment person but do you find that I'm a bit different (or no different) from most of you that I'm undefeatable by demons or devils. So you see me as ordinary and no different. So you're better than neil, he's calling me be affected by k"darkness energy" (while he surely is). And I don't know why they're so many unusual guys living on this planet.

And they're so many people trying to disturb others by using spells and incantations to bewitch or hypnotize and misleading others to have sex with these scam of the religion leaders.

Some of them rich because they're cheating or offering evildoings to the person to get rid of his opponent who gives the money in return. And some who just using spells and incantations to control rich people to give them a lot of money... to do something bad..... I know it , they're some of these guys in my area.

I see you as the same as everyone else Jeremy and I think you have it very wrong about Neil, mybe if you read the posts more than once you might find it easier to join in the conversation. I admire you for trying in another language because I also speak another language and it can be confusing...