Thread: Reality
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I can sure relate to what you said here. If I had to clarify to myself about this, I would have said, it's not a creation of his/her reality but is an "illusion" of his/her reality and was created for you, often not by you. Reality is neutral, illusion isn't. It is then the illusion that creates the likelihood of cause and effect and this cause and effect can be anything. Sometimes you get to see the illusion of it.

Yes telling ourselves that and then believe.

Again pattern thinking, passive versus active thinking.

We are part of nature and follow those rules, but yes, how does the sun giving out it's heat apply to how we feel.

Hi lemex,

You bring some thoughts to me.

"Illusion" or not,does what occurs create the reality one experience?

Yes, at times there is the sorting out of what is really happening and what is not.
A smile may be warm or a showing of discomfort, for example.

Yes, there are patterns set in my own thinking. At times can recognize the pattern, at other times may not until something triggers it.

But, there are experiences I have had that seem to be without thought. Without cause and effect on my part, until after the fact. Then deciding what, if anything to do about or how to incorporate into my life.

It forms a reality of sorts. Yes, can take me believing it occurred and it has relevance. The point I find interesting is things occur or may occur regardless of what I may believe.

Guess, as far as this individual goes, my reality is influenced by both what is believed and what is observed.

Cause and effect may be the results of actions taken or happening because of these. Which can further create/expand the reality or feeling of it happening.

Suppose, some of reality is formed by how one may feel and what is believed.
What about that which occurs outside the individual and may affect him/her and even alter the reality of that person?

In this I feel it intertwines in and of itself, in a way.

Thank you.