View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 04:53 PM
Experiencer
Anthony, I agree with you on the oneness aspect. I felt isolated all my life, but now I am seeing myself as integrated, as included in the ONE. My true feelings are difficult to describe in words, but they are embodied in appreciation. I use my physical sensors to perceive the feelings of others. My perception is most others feel a deep lack, which I have a strong compassion for. Currently, I am working on how to fill that lack for them. So far, I have come up with a dozen ways it doesn’t work.

An example might be that a subfunction in a greater resilient and self-healing system is failing. The greater system can diagnose and reconfigure the subsystem automatically, and then the subfunction begins working properly again. I am part of the failing subfunction receiving the reconfiguration. As I come back online, I participate in the diagnosis and reconfiguration of the rest of the subfunction.

I am confused by the big fuss over non duality vs duality, as I only see one system, within which we all function. As far as the dark night of the soul, I don’t know. If it gets any darker than what I have already been through, I’m not sure I can do it.

I appreciate your though provoking comments.