View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranssi
I have some questions I would like to survey :)

What would be the highest levels of healing methods?
- For physical healing (excluding conventional medicine).
- For mental / psychological healing.
- For spiritual healing.

For me the best healing method comes down to faith and the power comes almost always from the own patient. The curandero, reiki master, etc, is for me a kind of facilitator to open the true potential of the patient.

Although there could be powers that come from the facilitator him / herself, that I don't comprehend.

What is your opinion on this? Best healing method for these different situations?

It's not only a matter of faith. If you put your hand into fire, it will just burn !

Surgery also, is not a matter of faith. If a doctor put screws in a bone to fix a broken bone, it will get fixed. It's physics.

Now, high level practicioners do have magical powers. So technicaly, they can do things that fall into such category as fire or surgery. Yes. That powerful.

But, do they actually do it? Very rarely. In most cases not. There are many reasons for that.

One is efficiency. Each plane has its own rules. If you want to fly in the air, an aeroplane is much more efficient than levitation, even if you can actually levitate.

Also, there is the universal balance. It is not only a technical matter. If you are in love with the cosmic laws, how can you break them? The only valid reason would be if God orders that to one. But such a thing is very rare.

There is also karma, at the scale of incarnation. Many great practicioners have difficult lives and many ordeals. Many die young. Though they are technically able to change faith, they may not do it, for from a greater point of vue it would be not correct.

Now concerning more ordinary applications, such as normal health and prevention, i'd simply recommend having a balanced life and practice. Gradually, if one practices spirituality in a holistic way, one gets powers. They may be used to correct or heal small things. But concerning the big ones, there are often different laws involved that may be respected even though breakable technicaly.