View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Deactivated Account

The questions -

Are your eyes innocent and doe-like?: People notice my eyes , some people say they are innocent but rarely.

Do you lighten your hair?:Yup it's lighten as we speak

Are you overweight or have overeating issues?: Yes and yes, I always try to cut back and I'm always trying to exercise and go running or walking.It sucks !

Are you loving, open, trusting and innocent at heart?:yes, yes and Sadly yes

Do you love angels, and collect angel art or figurines?: I like angels and my parents use to put little cherubs in my room and angel stuff.I never really collected it when I got older.

Do you enjoy following the rules?: Yes it keeps me out of trouble and things just go bad when I don't

Do you love helping people?:YES I have to help someone, its like something takes over me and I need to do it.

Do you have a hard time establishing boundaries and saying no?: Only with people I care about..

Do you try to rescue people and end up in co-dependent relationships?: Never been in a relationship

Do you suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?: yes

Do you apologize frequently even if you haven't done anything wrong?: I use to now its just neutral I still do it from time to time..

I have cupid's bow lips , a heart shaped face but no glowing complexion unless you call that being ghostly pale white then yes I do glow especially in water hahaha

Last edited by Endless_Love_2_You : 19-07-2017 at 08:20 PM.