View Single Post
Old 27-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
I'm under the impression that we're not here "on a mission", as if we have an objective to accomplish with checklists and such. I think it's more of a soul-level thing. We just live our lives. We find what we love to do and bring joy to the world as a result of our doing it. It's mainly an energy thing. We raise the energy of those around us just by being ourselves. No action required.

As far as how's all that going, I'd say it's going pretty good. The news paints a dark picture of the world, but the picture it paints is for the older people that are stuck in the old world. The internet - which I believe is a manifestation that is aligned with the energy of all these energy worker helpers - has led to more young people not even watching TV/news, who are very creative and positive and forward-thinking. It's only a matter of time before the "100th monkey" awakens and spirituality reaches critical mass.

Yes, I found that no matter what I do- I do what I'm supposed to do unconsciously because that's how I am. So the best advice it's just to be you.