View Single Post
Old 22-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Master
And neither did I...until it happened. Once...yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Imagine the scenario of a mother/father who shared a very close bond/connection with their adult son or daughter. If that adult child had some type of incident and a 'soul exchange' took place (assuming it can even happen). Now a soul with a different nature, different personality/demeanor takes over and there is a newfound disconnect suddenly present and an eventual erosion of that preexisting bond/connection transpires. The parent becomes distraught, blames the original soul for what has unfolded (even though they are not responsible), and this opens up the door for strong feelings of anger, resentment, guilt to take hold - all over undetectable circumstances that were unable to be perceived? Meanwhile that poor parent has been deceived the whole time through no fault of his/her own. Who would ever wish to interact with someone while unknowingly mistaking their true identity for someone else? And what kind of effect would it have on the deceived individuals when they crossover and find out that they were directing all these emotions towards a particular soul who was not even the individual they thought them to be?

I would be incredulous too, if it hadn't happened to a person with whom I shared a lot of warm feelings with years ago.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain