View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 05:03 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education"....A Einstein
Our finite, occupied space reality{ Observed Time } is based on, or associated with, the self-stabilizing trinary set as follows;

0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36 etc. see two lines inside my inferred, toroidal tube below, as the occupied space reality{ Observed Time }

Ex 3 fundamental kinds of electron, quark neutrino and 3 kinds of anti-electron, quark and neutrino.

.....1......................5............7......................11..........13........................17.......19............... .....23.......25......................
-
-
0...................................6....................................12....................................18...............................24..................
................3.....................................9.........................................15.................................21.................................
-
-
...........2..........4........................8.........10.............................14........16...................20..........22................. 26....................

Here below is another way to view the above inferred torus as ( ) Space - vTime^ - Space )(

---------( ) Gravitational Space via positive outer surface of torus ( )-----------------------
.........................incoming photon..v..at top peak of wave...........
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Observed Time aka reality inside torus tube
..........................incoming photon...^...at bottom peak of wave................
----------)( Dark Energy Space via negative inner surface of torus )(----------------------------

In this latter set above we may begin to consider scenario to explain how radiation{ photon } is a constant speed irrespective of the observers speed.

What is important to realize in the above is that our reality is resultant of the inversions --photonic in the above scenario--- from peak of positive Gravitational ( ) curvature and peak of negative )( Dark Energy curvature.

Here is another trinary set to consider as seen in first previous set of four lines level above on this page.

1, 3, 4--> this sum-total set of six integers is only set with a shared nuclear prime number{ 3 }
2, 3, 5 ---> and is also the only trinary set of prime numbers and the only set of 4{ tetrahedral } prime numbers in the hexagonal set

4, 6, 7
5, 6, 8

7, 9, 10
8, 9, 11

11, 12, 14
10, 12, 13

13, 15, 16
14, 15, 17

17, 18, 20
16, 18, 19

19, 21, 22
20, 21 23

23, 24, 26
22, 24, 25---> this is the first trinary set that has no prime number and instead has number 25

So above we have 15 trinary lines that have a prime number.

And we have 7 hexagonal sets of that contain a prime number.

However, remmeber that 25 is composed of 5 prime number fives{ 5 } 5 * 5

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman