View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Oh thank you sir very much for your interest and support! I have an Instagram where I post my proven memories as it’s easy to just write them under the photo so I will paste the stories (somewhat shortened some of them for length was too long) here.

An old story, and one of my favorite stories to tell, I RECALLED PERFECTLY A LETTER I WROTE TO VALENTINA! (A fellow nurse my dear friend) I was trying to regression as I lay at my bed and I recalled suddenly myself writing that letter to her.
I thought to myself (the dots were my pauses as I tried to recall) "....goodbye for now my dear Valentina Ivanovna. I .....remember the hospital and all of you.....often. Good luck and ... God bless you. How...I...firmly and ....gently kiss you.....Send my greetings to everyone who remembers me. Your Tatyana" After my memory I thought "Ha! No way.. I'm crazy.." But determined I was! I searched ALL over to find nothing.. But I knew it was the end of my last letter. But as I gave up I found it! The full version, Word for word.
"Well, goodbye for now, my dear Valentina Ivanovna. I remember the hospital and all of you often. Good luck and God bless you. How I firmly and gently kiss you. Send my greetings to everyone who remembers me.
Your Tatyana"
It was after a paragraph that connects to what websites show of my last letter (the first paragraph, when there was two and my ending)

Awhile back ago, I purchased a book to verify any memories I had, and in it saw the word "Bumblepuppy" and immediately I knew it to be what is called tether ball. I had a vivid memory of the sun shining hitting the ground which I stepped on with white heels and stockings. I was not too old and not too young! Later, I found out in Olgas diary Bumblepuppy was explained as "(tether ball)"

One of my first proven memories I vividly recalled was being in a lilac colored room with my sister Olga. Our hair was worn in our classic Gibson Girl look and our skirts were long and colored. We had dark tights and shoes. Mama had lovingly beckoned her child over and said to me that she wanted a photo of us taken so someone did. I was so shocked to find a photo of us here, just as I recalled everything correctly. Myself sitting on the chair with Olga standing next to me, our outfits the same as my memory.