View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:20 AM
Master

Stars - that grounding exercise sounds wonderful. It is a lot different than the one that i use, but it felt good reading it, so I might try it :)

As far as typing goes, I handwrote (SP?) for a long time before I heard how Esther Hicks' guides taught themselves the keyboard. So I consciously tried it, and it didn't take very long before I could type with my eyes closed. And it is so much faster and my hands don't cramp - yeah! But you do have to occassionally open your eyes, so you are on the correct keys! Cuz they'll just keep chattering and you won't be able to read anything LOL.

I think what I did - the very first time I tried this - and it sounds crazy and stupid, but that boat has sailed, I got into my channeling space and allowed them to learn the keyboard. I sat in front of it, and just started pushing the keys as if I was learning where they were. You know, ASDF then LKjh and so on and I;m pretty sure I did it with my eyes open. I did this for as long as it felt right to do - maybe not even five minutes.

There really is not a correct way to do automatic writing - everyone's way is correct for them, because we are all so different. I remember asking, Do I have to ask questions? and the answer at that time was, no, just keep typing and I'll fill in the words between the spaces. I do both - Q&A (usually for others) and then just their stream of thought thing - usually for me! I don't have a lot of questions, I guess that's why I let others ask theirs.

I think I used all my questions on my daughters' guides, and by the time I learned how to channel, I was questioned out :)

The grounding exercise I got goes something like this:

I ask and allow Mother Earth's energy to move up through me, and I thank her. Her energy flows upwards from my feet, legs, root chakra all the way to my crown chakra. (It helps if your feel are touching the floor, but since I do this in my car while I am driving, I figure the tires are touching the ground, so I'm still grounded). As this energy is flowing upwards, then I allow in what I want in my day. This can be as long or as short as I want. I allow in Joy and Abundance and Clarity and Vision and the knowledge of the wisdom of the words and the knowledge of when not to speak, Feeling Good, Fun and laughter - those are usually my go to's. Then i tell the unwanted to leave, and I allow it to leave, and I feel it leaving through my pores, and I thank it as it leaves, and then I allow the energy of the earth through my feet again and it blends with the Joy and Abundance, etc etc. Then I ask the Wellbeing to flow through me and fill up the pockets that the unwanted left behind. And I am a wellbeing playing in Joy.

Fun stuff.