View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 08:18 PM
Administrator
Compassion - A Word that at times gets Lost in the Mix

Hello

Compassion -

noun
a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering.

If we could all have this we would have a World I feel that is much different than now. Too we are here to learn and grow as the human race and that is a long road it seems.

I can not share the Personal Messages I get from members but I can share how often they bring a tear to my eyes. To have a member say that the site has helped them or a member has been there for them means so much in our little on line world.

I look to what is here and take that energy every day and bless it does flow out from all of us to help with the energy that needs balanced at times.

Wondering what compassion means to others.....to me its being that person that can listen well, can see into things with intuition, and help where I can.

Lynn