View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Master

Actually I have 2 of George Anderson's (and Andrew Barone) books. Walking in the Garden of Souls and Lessons from the Light. I've read Walking in the Garden of Souls but not Lessons from the Light. Maybe I need to read that second book.

Regarding the review by the lady on Amazon. I am very sorry for her loss and her bad reading. Psychics have bad days too just like the rest of us. But I do agree if he was not up to a reading he should have postponed it.

I do think George is the real deal. I can't imagine the kind of drain it produces with all the needy people who are grieving from the loss of a loved one and want to 'connect.'

I really suggest people look into the hereafter before they lose someone. And communicate your love before they die rather than waiting until after they are gone and then have these questions and hole in their heart.

If you are going to visit a foreign country wouldn't you want to read up on it before you go? Why wouldn't the same common sense apply to where you go after you die?

Personally I've read a lot of books on dying, what happens after, etc., so if I lose someone, I don't need to go to a psychic to find out if they are happy or not.