View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 12:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Fish What Split From What When and How?

Quote:
I also believe the Anunnaki (a highly advanced alien race) created what we deem today as modern man. Mixing their dna with the ape man dna, which we get as modern man today

While that may be possible Strange, what we have evidence of is a split between apes and human about 7.5 million years ago irrespective of how that split occurred.

The question then becomes did more complex humans exist first, and,

1} apes split off them via too much inbreeding, or, did apes exist first, and.

2} apes via ingesting mushrooms{ or whatever } transistion to first humans{ proto-humans }.

Kinky hair most likely developed from needing brain/skull protected from intense sun on African savannah.

Fair skin most likely developed from ice age living in caves.

Eskimoes did not develop the the fair skin becuase they more recent to far north lattitudes and they got their vitman D from whale and seal blubber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
I believe certain races of people were brought here from other planets.

Pansperima does neccesssarily require creatures with mind accessing abilities, but cannot rule that possibility out. The basics for biological life exists in metors, asteroids and comets.

There is laboratory direct evidence of more complex molecules being the direct resultant of higher pressures created from ET impact events on Earth.

IF we were to extapolate out those lab experiences out to the most extreme scenarios, then we could have a scenario of most intense pressures of Universe, as black holes, could produce the most complex bioloigcals of Universe we know to exist, humans.

An alternative scenario, at minimum, the intense pressures of black holes would create the most complex sets of RNA-DNA.

We also forget the 2nd most complex mammals on Earth, putting aside apes, is cetacceans. This introduces panspermia scenario occurrences at differrent times going back 50 plus million years.

Here is link to latest findings of bones in ears of wolves being like those in whales ergo this following scenario of wolves going to ocean and evolving into whales.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...bXDk4Q9QEILjAA

http://www.panspermia.org/

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman