View Single Post
Old 31-01-2019, 09:51 AM
Master
Foods that relate to trauma

I’m exploring something.

I was visiting the chiro one time, on one of my visits over twenty years, when I asked him intuitively to look at certain foods that related to certain organs in my body. My chiro is a muscle tester like myself so it seemed together we might explore this on this day. He asked me what I was relating it too. At the time it was to support the healing through the organ and it’s related connections in my body. The muscle test found the weakness, the food I tuned into tested positive to support the healing process. So I discovered certain foods can heal certain parts of the body.

Today in my explorers mind I’m thinking about foods that relate to trauma and why they do not support healing but rather amplify the bodies reaction at the physical level. As the body is such a finely tuned delicate system all operating as a perfect synergy of inter related networks, it seems to me this relationship has to affect the body as I mentioned. The food connected to the trauma would be feeding the trauma in ways where flare ups represent the fire element in the body. So the nature of the food itself would come into this connection. How it affects the body most naturally through it’s natural composition. If it’s a whole food with contaminants (pesticides etc)it would amplify the bodies reactions of course in other ways affected. But right now I’m looking at the whole food itself, in its natural form. I’m thinking that any trauma in the body at the cellular level still holding on, will be affected by certain foods. The food itself not the issue but the trauma associated to the cellular level affected by the food that flares the trauma in the body. I have done my own cellular level healing so I suppose I’m looking at this through that clear view in myself.

Removing the food item is wise of ourse but the ultimate would be to work at the cellular level to restore harmony at the deepest level. Intuitively, I feel this could be done with thought field therapy and Chinese medicine to really nourish the cells.

Children often grow out of things if they find ways to build new cellular pathways ongoing. As adults it’s harder because the patterns are often formed and more set into the foundation, so it takes a deeper rejuvenation and change to transpire to heal the deepest parts of trauma in the body.