View Single Post
Old 26-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Pathfinder
great responses, Laura and Trieah--
Laura--I also have a recording of my sessions but haven't gone back and listened to it yet, I'm sure that it will be an enlightening experience when I do. I'm curious to see how much I remember, it seemed like I remembered pretty much everything when I came out of it although maybe not.
Your experience in the hall of records sounds similar to the information I got from my 'council'. They said I tend to overload my coursework, so to speak, but I did a little better with it this time, so that should work out well for me. Overall I feel like I understand some of my lessons of this life (and past lives) much better from the experience.

Trieah-- I love the Michael Newton books, that's actually where I got the idea to do a LBL regression. I've always been morbid and obsessed with knowing what happens when we die, and I've read different theories. These books, these ideas, resonated with me so deeply that I was shaken. This idea that when we die we 'wake up' to who we really are. That just resonated with me. And (as I discovered when I went in to my LBL) the books actually made me remember the feeling of 'Home'. It was an incredible experience. I thought Home would be something I'd never dreamt of. Turns out it was really really familiar.