View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:58 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
BL- The point you made about the massive spiritual growth and changing vibrations is so thought provoking. I am in a situation where my relationship with my husband has actually suffered because I am a completely different person than the one he married. It is very difficult to find common ground at all nowadays.

I am also I unrecognizable as the person I was when I met this other, let's say "divine counterpart" and yet- he and I continue to resonate with each other more and more profoundly. It's staggering really. So I really like this line of thought.

Everything around me and inside me has changed so profoundly in the last 6 or 7 years. Friends, interests, work have all come and gone, as I adapt to this new and always developing awareness. It makes very little sense that I would still be as compelled by a connection to one other individual the whole time.

That's a lot to think about, thanks!

I'm in a similar situation which is why SQ's comment really resonnated when I read it. I began to question if my attraction for my wife changed due to meeting my TF or if it changed due to me being a different person after I went through my spiritual awakening. I choose to STAY with my wife 5.5yrs ago when my TF presented herself as an option. At that point in time I hadn't been awoken and was completely dead spiritually. It took another 4.5yrs till I lost my mother than things began to change. It's a long story but my mother spoke to me form the grave. Literally physically manifesting an object in front of me at her grave site so that I'd realize that there was life beyond this body and that my mom was ok on the "other side". That began a year long journey which made me reevaluate a lot of things about myself and my feeling for this girl in my past. Through all these changes the one constant in my life was my feelings for this other women that I wasn't in contact with. I found myself becoming less romantically attracted to my wife yet the love for her was still there. She literally was my best friend. I proposed to my wife shortly after my mothers death and we were married 8months later. I knew it was wrong going through the marriage with conflicting feelings yet didn't have the strength to be honest with her and to tell her what I was feeling since at the time I didn't even know. It was literally on my honeymoon and the days that transpired afterwards where the pieces of the puzzle started to fit together. I now find myself in marriage counsuling telling her that I'm not the same person anymore and that this is why I'm telling her things now and not prior to our marriage.

I've also noticed that my attraction for others has changed as well. I find myself more attracted to other people in my life that I wasn't a year ago while others I was attracted to I kind of lost interest in. Like I said the only constant through this entire experience is my feelings for this women I haven't seen in nearly 6yrs.