View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Hard/soft, hard/easy, life is fuelled with many streams of doing and non doing. I guess in my showing, I’m aware that we are dreaming ourselves into being, sometimes we don’t have to do anything, things will come most naturally, spontaneously, to reflect and support our cause in the non doing of the co creative partnership we seem to have working one with us as we create our lives. Their is me waking up each day, moving through life, creating that life, by going to work, opening the shop, setting it up, ready for those co creative reflections that work one with the whole creation at play in that shop. So even as i am moving and doing, participating and making things happen, I’m also not making things happen. I’m meeting the non doing aspects of myself aware of the nature of alignment.

The grit and grind, the heavy hard approach will no doubt swing the pendulum the other way when it’s time. The nature of ones inner balance calls it eventually.
We can also see how inner balance can work in that flow moment to moment. Where hard/light or hard and soft (how ever you perceive it’s opposite) work as one, alleviating all one way..

Proactive, inactive can still yield results, it just depends where your looking or not looking into the whole stream of your creation.

I am around lots of males who’ve pushed hard to prove and achieve physically. It seems to have been a great catalyst of personal growth, focus and achievements they never imagined they could do or be. I know the pushing hard but was important in someway for their own ignition and place in the world. A few talk of their early years of life struggling to fit in with the mainstream masculine, that didn’t allow for them to be as they knew they were, when young. I see with some they have become wonderful motivators to push through, keep going, don’t give up. “You got this”...

Everything woven from the dreamer into action, into life, is us and life as a whole source. When your the main source, it can mean you do all the work, so the hard parts will be more amplified, the lighter parts less at the forefront, but in time I guess the hard becomes the lighter or softer aspects , then you don’t notice any of them at all..it’s all blended into one creation where your achievements recognise their own results..

The main thing is, nothing will work out without the proactivity, and when that is the case, giving it an honest best effort is as much as you can do. But you can't be half baked and the later say you tried your best.

Occasionally something just happens and it falls in my lap, but rarely, and doing things that are hard take effort. if it's really hard it takes a max effort. If it's too hard, then even a max effort is not enough. Not making an effort is never going to work, so I do not believe the spiritual 'ask and receive' so much as I believe 'God helps those who help themselves' - I would say 'you can't do a decent deadlift unless you train for it'. The iron makes it simple. You can dream of it and you should, but you have to do what it takes to make it happen.

The smaller elements are interesting because I may have an idea, a dream, a vision, but I don't know what's going to actually happen. I have to keep that part of me aware of what's happening moment to moment so I know what is happening now, what I'm doing now, without knowing what's going to happen next and be comfortable in the uncertainty, but then again, this is easy-peasy for the complacent who don't put anything in, but not easy for the one who took it seriously and put a lot into it. That lift is important only because it was trained for, and you only train for it because it's important. See what I mean?