Thread: No God
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
its just my opinion your not reading it accurately.

what happens as we move towards more subtle energies?

we expand correct?

assuming we expand what happens?

you become in contact with new obstructions correct?

also and perhaps more importantly the physical body becomes in contact with subtler energies correct?

thus your going to experince a heightened bliss while going into deeper waters(subtler energies).

so then what is the compass? if one believes the subtleness is endless or one hasn't gone further than every person since time began.

the compass is bliss and or silence.

as i see it i wouldn't think of that so much as stages. but continuations of growth and periods of breaks.

i wouldn't throw out the compass is the point im trying to make. especially if its just because someone said so. reguardless of whom said it.

not trying to give anyone a hard time. its just good to question. especially popular thought. as it can be wrong sometimes.

You, your body and the energy are not separate things.

One of the first methods in many Buddhist practices is Shine with Object. It is a very, very blissful practice. Part of moving to higher levels of the jnanas is to let go of the desire, of the attachment to that bliss.

You mentioned obstructions and the body and energy? Once the 5th chakra opens what tends to happen? People start to feel sexual energy all the time. They can be at a bus stop, in a meeting and the energy will hit the obstructions but at this point it feels very good but also very sexual.

How do you move past it? By not grasping at it, by not fighting it by just letting it flow through non-attaching.

Silence is much the same way. Silence is very blissful, do you stop once you feel that blissfulness in silence and think you have arrived? No, you let go, you don't get lost in it.