View Single Post
Old 28-08-2015, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidingLight93
neither have i, i have for many years felt different than humans, even going to the point of not considering myself human, now i use the phrase "human in body alone". What i believe now is that everything that happens in life is meant to lead us to our destiny. Maybe by looking at this thread you have started down a path of self discovery. I can't wait to return home as well but there is work that must be done here, that is why we are here, I believe I volunteered, to come here I don't remember why though. That is a very good purpose. i have a question for you, what do you feel inside? What does your intution tell you? who we were does not reflect on who we will become, though one may have a shadowed pass does not reflect on their gleaming future. i have read that angels have a hard time adjusting to being human, just a thought haha.

No one on this planet is just human, some just have been here longer then others. Almost all (with the exception of app. 0.2 -0.3 %) have a soul connection. The question is, how did the spirit connected to a particular soul come into existence. Most would come from an, what I would call an oversoul, or through the realm of the Fae, the angelic realm, or a Monadic system. And there are other possibilities. I will not way in what anyone is, or what their origins are. It should not be to difficult to find out, once we made connections with our higher self or divine self.
Finding our true self always will lead trough the higher self, often a divine self if we came from a higher realm.