View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 12:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I just cannot help it and I don't know what to do about that either.

I've spent many years in psychotherapy, taking various meds trying not to let the sleeping fools "grind me down" and get to me but so far, nothing has worked. It just cuts way too deep because I know they can do/be way better, but they consciously choose not to.

Yeah, I can't stop letting it getting to me and I also feel totally powerless to do anything about that....so what does one do when all the behavioural therapy doesn't work? all the meds don't work? mindfulness and meditation doesn't work? "Father, forgive them" doesn't work? "The universe is Maya" doesn't work? and you still feel the majority of people are no better than mindless, clueless imbeciles and you have lost all hope for the future of mankind and you find it utterly depressing and soul destroying...what then?

Shivani Didi,

I may be very young to address this but i will try to say something in continuation.

Followed your message, did everything, years of meditations, therapies, meds, Everything. Dosent work . Every concept, of maya, enlightenment that we are "Divine Spirit Beings" dosent work.

Then what is one left with ? What is left ?
I think one is left with A FACT. THAT ONE IS DISORDERED.

After that years of journey we realize that we CAN NOT DO ANYTHING, SINCE WE OURSELVES ARE DISORDERED. So the meds meditations and all those things dosent work.

Can i see the fact that i am disordered and stay with that ? See that ?
Without suppressing or having any ideas about it ? That i should do this that , ignore it, its just my mind.

I think didi, this way, the problem reveals itself. If we TRULY ASK THIS QUESTION TO OURSELVES THAT AFTER EVERYTHING I HAVE TRIED HAVENT WORKED. I WILL FIRST STOP DOING ANYTHING.

Thats the state.

Just like if i am in a forest, as soon as i feel i am going wrong, my first response is to stop, SEE, and then move.

So its that state of STOPPING, and seeing whats around, without doing or having ideas about it