View Single Post
Old 30-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Master
I when young spoke to a gate keeper or a being that identified as a gate keeper when I was young, I posted something about this recently in the past life forum and section here at sf. This being actually mentioned that it is the keeper of the gate of the astral realms. It makes a little sense to me in that about the time I spoke with this entity (Which I never actually saw) is the time in which as a child I would spontaneous astral project and leave my body yes during waking state. I do not even attempt to astral travel wakefully anymore as now that I am older I have a harder time doing it.

I don't know much about beings who address themselves as the gatekeepers myself, but did when younger have long conversations with this being which asked me to constantly question it and to constantly question its answers. It was pretty weird.. Eventually my father found me actually conversing with it and asked me whom I was talking to and I told him the gatekeeper and as he had never heard of it asked me who what and to explain. I did, and he told me not try try and speak with it anymore as he said "Spirits can not be trusted".