View Single Post
Old 13-01-2011, 04:21 AM
-River-

Like a ton of Bricks

I do not know much on meditating on such a level as spiritually leaving ones body but I do know of bieng able to recall and bring forth knowledge in an awakened state. Just yesterday, after currently becoming a curious seeker, I acknowledge the existance of a one truth. And bieng that I search for this, and not much more I find that the only truth is the one that lies within ones heart. Upon realizing this I believe a experienced what one might call in-congruent ascention. Incongruent because i believe at at this one moment I felt the strongest emotion I have ever felt in my life for a period of time. Like fire burnig in my chest, a belief that i can do anything anywhere anytime. I truly felt one with the forces of nature. It was as if I touched heaven, not with mind but the simularity between soul and heart, physical and spirtual. It only affirmed my belief that perhaps one does not need crystals our same-like methods of meditation to achieve ones goal of the search. however based on experience I do not know much. Am i going of on an irrelivent tangent in my thoughts on realm exploration or am I just missing the big picture?