View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 07:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
I never used to beleave in this at one time schronicities it was all coincidence with till one day I was hoping to meet Gordon Smith the uks most accurate medium I started getting flashing numbers in my head then I'd see them on signs street or car number plates just before I pulled on to the motorway always when something important is going to happen at first I shrugged it off after a while I stopped be leaving in coincidence's

Hi Brian and thank you for your comment made as it shows on my screen at 1.21 pm...

That's in a way what took place in my case as well meaning that, I didn't pay any attention to them or consider these to have any significance until , I begun being bombarded by sychronicities in numbers.

What it seems to be the case, at least with me and what I've noticed is that, these are related to energy and flow of energy.

What I mean by this now is that, when my energy got disrupted by the receipt of negative energy from other person/s , the sychronicities in numbers during the day initially stopped only to begin much later in the afternoon, when I cleared off or begun to be clearing off completely this negativity or negative energy received.

I don't know if you noticed the same or something similar.

I don't believe in coincidences either, at least not any more and for a very long time now.