View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 07:07 PM
Seeker

how i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I'm curious, how did you learn you were a key holder and what exactly does this mean? Coming from someone who is also searching for more answers :)
Well in the past when i was a very young child i had came across these 2 keys on a ring. They became one of my most cherished items. I was about 5 years old. After a couple months of having them i did my first meditation. After that i noticed the keys were missing and during meditation, this woman appeared to me. She became my guardian and would often ask about the keys as i grew up over the years... I was not ready to know until ive started to awaken. Im now 25 years old and im now finding out what those keys are and that i still have them but i that i had moved them from physical to astral.
The research i have done and from readings from others ive come to know, have confirmed what ive been chosen to do.
I have links to king solomon, janus, st peter, and many other keyholders from the past. Like solomon, i hold the key of light and the key of fire. I handle the law of harmony and my purpose is creation.
Any of you who dont believe me, i understand. I thought i would have a heart attack with all this information to process. But i would like to meet others in this type situation and im told i have a spiritual twin that has the other 5 keys. There isnt much research at all on keyholders and stuff. But i did find enough to understand what i am to do. I just have to fulfill my awakening.