View Single Post
Old 20-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Oh yeah? Sorry to hear that, but hey, cheers to liberation and new beginnings

I would be open to a Pisces, sensitivity is appealing, unfortunately, I can become detached easy like the stereotyped Capricorn, sometime aloof ( In short, I value solitude). I can imagine that would cause some problems for an emotional sign. However, I cant imagine dating a Pisces for a Cappy would be worse than dating a Libra. Libras are Capricorns least compatible match and I married one! Lol. That ended quick. Too possessive for me...

I liked to have fun
Supposedly, Pisces are on the compatible side with Capricorns but the man I was with...he even says it all the time that he's conflicted in all aspects of his life. Very difficult when he talked out of both sides of his mouth.

Khallianen, my ex admits he's 'extremely complicated'. He is. I'm actually glad it's over...I like my freedom and Clover, YES...I like my solitude...omg and a Libra! Noooo...my mom was a Libra...we did not connect at all. Scorpios are supposed to be our perfect match...hmmmmmm.. The pisces I was with was very sensitive which posed problems when it came to his issues and hurt feelings easily and I had my own sensitivities but he was not sensitive to other people's feelings/emotions..(like mine)..lol!

A friend of mine is into astrology and did a chart for me. I still can't understand it. It's funny though, mine pointed out the changes (BIG changes) I would be going through ...I filed for divorce...and some other major changes and it also said I'd be going through a time where the current relationship could bust apart and if it didn't, it would be stronger. I thought it was almost getting stronger but then it completely blew up! Hahaha...turned out to be a really good thing for me though. :-)