View Single Post
Old 16-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Ankhesenamun

Very interesting replies on here, thank you to everyone.

I have indeed on several occasions had contact with my then husband, and I have had a telepathic conversation with him where he promised me that he would always watch over me. I have no doubt that he is doing so and that this is why I am still alive - otherwise I wouldn't be considering my present situation (as described under "Spiritualism").

I also think that so many things are happening in my current life because I want to escape the cycle of reincarnation, death, reincarnation etc. Also, my husband was on an extremely advanced spiritual level and I always looked up to him and admired him for that - but he wants me to be equal, hence I am having to go through a lot now so that I gain insight and wisdom.

Slavery did by the way not exist in Ancient Egypt, this is a false teaching by modern Egyptologists and Historians. We had servants, yes, but they were well treated and paid for their work, and indeed one cannot run a massive estate like a royal palace without staff. But there was no slavery, at least not in my time.

SeekerOfKnowledge - I'm glad to see that you know who my husband is and who my worst enemy is. My worst enemy has been reincarnated and he is causing a lot of harm to me in this lifetime again, and he has murdered again. In my time, I had sworn that I would hunt him down and if it would take me centuries - it's taken over 3,000 years, but here he is again and yet I don't know what to do about him. I have no intention of harming him as karma is something that God has to sort out, that is not up to me, but the strange thing is that this guy is very old now - just as he was then - and he has been harming me for over 15 years now, and despite his very advanced age he is physically fitter than I am and still pursuing me. The ancient battle is still going on. What I don't know is, what am I supposed to do differently with regards to him in this lifetime? I can only leave him to God - together with prayers for justice.

Indeed Historians are getting so many things wrong and it does upset me, but the whole field of Egyptology is so full of lies I am used to it. I had wanted to study Egyptology but that chance was taken from me, now I am kind of glad because I would only get upset all the time if I had to deal with these lies on a daily basis.

Hugs to you too, it's good to know that someone knows who I am and who my husband is and what happened.