View Single Post
Old 13-07-2018, 06:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
First I would like to ask if you have children? No need to answer just contemplate if not imagine you did for a moment. How would you feel if this was your daughter this happened to. As parents we are easily able to imagine our childrens fear especially in cases like this. Can you imagine what that mother and her child went through? I only ask because this drives her it will always drive her she doesnt realize that holding onto these emotions is poison for her not him. She is angry at herself and God. As far as his guilt or innocence people can change,but they usually do not. Regardless of what he did or did not do I will send love his way. All the Creators children deserve love. Atleast it is not like the States where they would have executed him it is so barbaric here. If he is innocent I will ask the Angels and my Guides to please assist him if he is in fact innocent.

Namaste`

If he was executioned he would for sure got his innocence back for future lives. I wish we had that in Norway as well.