View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 02:23 PM
Master
I do think part of your dilemna may have been the result of your origins.

I am not familiar with Egyptian royalty, but when someone is in a huge, visible position of power, there are going to be a LOT of detractors, especially if the family in power is not well-liked or enforces unpopular traditions like slavery. I do not know how your family back then was received in particular, but it is worthy to study.

The other option is that your desire to be with your husband is so strong, you before imcarnating, chose to bombard yourself with a hellishly difficult life--in short, an accelerated rate of development so you could escape the reincarnation cycle sooner.

If Egypt still did the slave regime during your era, perhaps many of the people hating on you are former slaves.

Again, these are really just some vague ideas, you might have to do some serious research on your part internally to work with whatever you set for yourself.