View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Interesting question. Very chicken and egg-esque. Is it that i am in tune for the synchronicities to happen and notice them, that they happen? Or would they happen regardless and inevitably? Law of attraction?

I like that line in a song that goes, "Follow me and i will come to you."

Or also seek and you shall find. I find my synchronicities come in waves, or go in cycles. Sometimes it will be constant and big ones, other times less so. Is it just a natural way that they come and go? Or is it dependent upon me aligning myself in order to receive them?

Are there certain things that are destined to happen? Where does our freedom of choice cross such a line, and how much power do we really have? Similar questions. Where do choice and destiny meet?

I haven't read any responses yet, but scrolling up now i see some of the ones above seem to address such questions. The Celestine Prophecy has an interesting take on it. Raise your energy vibration basically. Speaking of 'cause', Carl Jung who coined the term synchronicity called it 'an acausal connecting principle.' I guess it has to do with time too. Timing, may be more accurate. As it is sometimes a case of,

"and then, just at that very moment.."

as you probably know, raising your vibration is one of the best ways to connect with spirit, and if they lower their vibration also, then you have "communication"......