View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 07:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi NoOne,
I really like this thread as it shows that there is much to the purpose of good and evil on this plane of reality of which many are ignorant. Peace is so often taken for granted!

But I’m intrigued by your statement “or burn you up if they so wish.”

It’s my rudimentary understanding that our individual energy can not be destroyed (universal law), just one’s will can be overcome by dark forces. What are your experiences regarding these thoughts?

Perhaps that was somewhat of an exaggeration.

I don’t know for a fact that they can literally do that, but I suspect they could if they wanted to. We know they can scratch people or throw them around the room. The phenomenon of Spontaneous Human Combustion, which remains as mysterious as ever, would lead me to believe that interdimensional entities could very well be behind at least some cases. Also, we think that interdimensional entities and ETs are a different class altogether, but I’m not so sure myself. I think they may very well be the same thing. If so, such entities possess very advanced technology, including interstellar craft and directed energy weapons. We know so little about the universe and the beings that inhabit it (including ones that share the same time and space as us but are invisible to our normal, everyday senses), that anything is possible at this point.

Through my communications with Interdimensional Entities, I have been told that they are also responsible for what we call UFOs, they do have very advanced technology, but they aren’t dependent on it the way we are, it is more like a supplementary aid they might use from time to time, but they are so powerful energetically, that they rarely need to resort to such crude tools.