View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I got once in what I believed to be a visitation dream kissed by some female entity which could possibly be a guide (even though I never saw her again in dreams again). I have no damn idea what that kiss was supposed to mean though. Out of love or another intention? Not knowing it drives me into insanity if I think too much about it..

I find that ''really wanting something'' or ''really wanting an answer to X or Y'' rarely works well with dreams and other 'psychic' phenomena. We're not in total control over these things although our mind would love to be. I find regular meditation helps to cool off that mind that always wants to control and demand I experience X, Y, or Z. Increasingly, when I now go to sleep I trust that what will happen is what is supposed to happen.You want to see that woman again.. well what if it's meant to be that she transforms into a man, or something else? What if she beats you up or says.. ''No SoL, not today..'' Who can tell, anything is possible when you don't know..

Don't let desires drive you into insanity.