Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
lol oh no! I have caused controversy a place or two (and been banned places lol but not spiritual ones or anything recently as I haven't been on many besides this one and Astrology forums) and am curious where you were posting if that's allowed or wanted to be shared. and what you did or said that caused such a commotion and animosity..

Hi Sapphirez, thank you, but for now, I'd rather not say. When I joined a new forum, some that were also members on the previous one started attacking me immediately. It led to some people being banned and a bit of a civil war between the two forums. I'd rather not repeat that highly unpleasant experience over here.

Quote:
I have never been banned here so hopefully that is a testament to how great and understanding this forum and moderation team is, though I have been warned before.. I have been here for pretty many years already. I am not spiritually adept or awake in the senses that you share about though so I don't dabble a lot on those parts of the forum, but I have looked around a fair amount and don't doubt such cool experiences and connections. anyways, a lot of people here seem to be adept and have awing experiences similar to you so I hope you connect with some and enjoy your stay!

Thanks. I'm not exactly an expert, but I do work with an entity (although after the ruckus I caused we were on a break for a few months), who helps me with various things such as channelling, psychic reading and energy work.

Quote:
*I was curious to see what few posts you made here so far and found your one about new age in the Christianity section. I really enjoyed reading it and don't have a lot to add but will post in there in reply anyways

Ok, I will check it out and respond to it in that thread