View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Seeker

It's nice to read that other people are as weird as oneself - I was starting to think I might be completely crazy. Well - maybe I am but at least I am not the only one.

I don't really know wether it is an inner world or another world or whatever but I like traveling there and I usually do it without any drums sometimes I don't need to close my eyes and I can imagine me going there or things happening while I am driving my car or doing the dishes.

It happened to me once that there was a change to ... my tree - the one where I usually enter my inner world, it's a birch - started to look like a giant broccoli, the top looking like an alien spacecraft - I wasn't sure about what it meant - it didn't feel comfortable and nobody there could give me an answer or wanted to do anything about it. It's usually like this - as soon as I am starting to think or analyze what I see in the other world there is usually a bear walking up to me and biting my head off. Anyway the other places in my inner world had not changed at all and after a month or two everything was back to normal.

I also have several different places to go and maybe that is the problem? That you have changed and the place you created didn't match your new personality. I sometimes use Alberto Villodos way of getting back lost parts of my soul. Had a very powerful experience using this way once - but I am not sure if it has worked the other times I tried. Anyway your story sounds as if something happened in your life that was a deep shock for you - maybe you had not realized it on a conscious level yet.

All the best.